These days there’s a lot of competition when it comes to getting a high-paying job. Back then, all you really needed was a college degree. But in the ever changing world of Information Technology, you can’t just get by with a degree. You also need to pass various tests, get myriad certifications, and be constantly updated when it comes to the latest in software technology. Not only will this take up a lot of your time, but it will also require you to spend money on seminars and access to this new technology.
Despite all these new technological requirements, you may find that learning about new software can be quite rewarding. Take the example of learning about SAP. SAP Corporation is one of the largest software companies in the world, with over 35 years of experience in developing software for different business needs. Despite not being a standard part of the IT curriculum in universities, it’s still used by many of the world’s top businesses. It’s a huge and complex system which takes a lot of time to master. In fact, you may need to spend a couple of days at a seminar to simply get a grasp of what SAP really is. There are a lot of parts to be mastered when it comes to SAP, and that includes learning modules such as HR, FICO, SD, MM, PS, BI/BW, ABAP, SCM, CRM, OLAP Reporting, and so much more.
Luckily, there are a couple of courses you can take online which will help you get on your way to being an SAP expert. One such course is Practical SAP which provides you with a step-by-step guide to using SAP in the office.
What Will I Learn from Practical SAP?
With Practical SAP, you can learn without having to spend thousands on a single seminar. In fact, simply reading through a copy of Practical SAP can give you enough knowledge to be able to run your company’s SAP system. This gives you an opportunity to start a highly successful career in IT, and this may provide you with a higher salary as SAP consultants can be quite expensive. In addition to this, people with SAP skills are in demand, and this would mean that different big companies will soon be vying for your skills in SAP!
But this doesn’t mean only those who already have some knowledge of SAP will benefit from Practical SAP. In fact, even those who have never encountered SAP in their lives can still learn from this course since it’s presented in a way which is clear and easy to understand. As long as you have some basic knowledge of working with computers, learning about SAP through Practical SAP should be no problem. In fact, here’s a list of the people who would benefit most from Practical SAP:
- Those who wish to start a new career
- Graduates who would like to enhance their portfolio for employment purposes
- Employees who wish to get a promotion
- Employees who want to be regarded with respect when it comes to their IT know-how
- Anyone who has encountered SAP but would like to learn more
- Trainers who need to train new staff
- Managers who would like to see exactly how the system works
- Those who wish to evaluate whether or not SAP is right for your enterprise.
As for the many things you will learn, here’s a list of some of the most important topics which will be discussed in the Practical SAP course:
- Setup a New Company
- Sales Quotes, Orders, Contracts, Invoices
- Inventory & Materials Processing
- Procurement & Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable & Banking
- Capital Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Record Financial Transactions
- Foreign Exchange
- Project System
- Materials Management
- Sales & Distribution
- Personnel Administration
- Timesheet Management
- Travel Management
- Financial Report Writer
- User Account Management
- System Configuration
- Learn tips SAP will not teach you
Price and Product Description
The Practical SAP guide costs $37, as opposed to the previous non-sale price of $69. It’s a downloadable book in PDF form, which you can view from your computer, your laptop, your tablet and even through your mobile phone. It’s also compatible with PC and MAC users. Upon ordering, you will be sent an email with the instructions for downloading the manual. There is no need to pay for shipping, since Practical SAP is only available in PDF form. If you have any questions, you may simply click on the “Customer Support” link to speak to a customer service representative. Please note that the price for this course is tax deductible since you are spending money to earn income.
What We Like About Practical SAP
- Practical SAP is, indeed, practical! Instead of focusing too much on the conceptual and theoretical topics, it goes right into the more practical aspect of actually using SAP in the workplace. From sales quotes, capital asset management, foreign exchange and financial reports, you’ll be able to generate, handle and troubleshoot these concerns in no time!
- The PDF format is definitely preferable to a bunch of long and oftentimes boring videos. Not only is the PDF format much cheaper, it’s also more user friendly. It’s easier to go to a particular page with the information you need than skimming through an entire video. It also doesn’t require you to turn any sound devices for you to understand the course, as you can study the pages even when you’re listening to your own music.
What We Don’t Like About Practical SAP
- In terms of preference, some people would rather watch a video about SAP instead of simply reading about it. Since SAP is interactive software which can bring about a range of different responses, some people would like to see how the interactions happen in real time.
If you really want to learn about SAP without spending a small fortune on seminars and travel, then Practical SAP is the perfect module for you! Not only will you be equipped with in-depth information about how SAP works, but you’ll also have a handy guidebook to show you how things need to be done in the system. Once you’ve read through Practical SAP, you can go back to previous chapters to review, and you’ll be even more confident with your skills in SAP!